Sanitisation & Disinfection
Covid-19 Anti-Viral Surface Sanitisation
An easily transportable, mains powered anti-viral fogging machine designed for the rapid application of anti-viral chemicals for surface sanitisation of buildings, properties and internal rooms where the risk of exposure to Covid-19 or similar pathogens could exist. With an 8-metre effective range for deep penetration of anti-viral chemicals, FOGSHIELD can rapidly disinfectant and sanitise internal areas to remove the risk of exposure to Covid-19 or similar pathogens.
- Fogging is one of the quickest & easiest ways of disinfecting all areas
- Effective of 8 metres
- 5L chemical tank for efficient chemical supply
- Adjustable nozzle allows micron rate to be set at between 10 – 150 microns allowing for deeper chemical penetration
- Easy fit shoulder strap included
- For indoor and outdoor use
- FOGSHIELD is used for infection control and prevention in accordance with the required standard BS EN 14476 against enveloped viruses
Surface Sanitiser Ready to Use Antiviral Disinfectant is a high performance disinfectant that kills a wide range of pathogenic & spoilage organisms. Surface Sanitiser Ready to use Antiviral Disinfectant conforms to the required BS EN 1276, BS EN 1650*, BS EN 13697 & BS EN 14476 standards. Accreditation to BS EN 1276 & BS EN 14476 Bacteria. Food safe.
Surface Sanitiser Ready to Use Antiviral Disinfectant can be used for spray wiping, mopping through cleaning equipment including floor scrubbers and pressure washers. Most hard and soft surfaces to clean, disinfect and sanitise.
It has been specifically designed for routine sanitising in commercial, industrial and retail buildings to include schools, hospitals, surgeries, nursing homes, offices, theatres and sports facilities, airports etc. Conform to the standard BS EN 1650 Safe to use in food processing, kitchens, food transportation and all types agricultural situations. Conforms to the safety food standard BS EN 13697